Eu's school progress
It's been two weeks now, since he transferred from N1 to N2. He seems happy with the shift and the teachers feedback was good. Hopefully he will be able to catch up all the necessary skills needed to enter into K1 smoothly. It has been tremendous stress for me, as a mother, to decide on the level (and fate) he should enter in pre-school. On one hand, I do not want to put pressure on him, while on the other, I'm worried that he is tagging way behind children younger of his age. This had been a dilemma I faced until I found out from this year primary one registration website, he DOES NOT HAVE a choice which year to enter primary one. I freak out totally! I had made a terrible mistake by retaining him in N1 (much to the pre-school advice) this year! Informed the class teachers and the principal and they had him transfer out immediately. Luckily there was vacancy, phew!
Life arounds two of my precious 


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home