Little Foot Steps

Sunday, May 18, 2008

To MIL

She was not the perfect MIL DIL would hope for, but neither am I a DIL from heaven. However, she will always have my respect as a strong widow who had brought up two young children on her own. I am also grateful that she had chosen a timing that was so thoughtful, where the exams was over and also not clashed with our holiday plan. The whole event was so much less sorrowful due to the presence of Eu and Tien. Their innocence words, they danced and played. I thinked they had made MIL happy too. There is no more suffering and pain for her. She is at peace now. Goodbye MIL!

1 Comments:

  • My condolences. But she's at a better place watching over the kids.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31/5/08 19:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers