And lastly, another round of birthday song and candles blowing with my gor-gor.
posted by ky at 10:06 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Tien! :)
By LZmommy, at 15/7/08 08:58
Happy belated birthday to Tien! :)
By blurblur, at 1/8/08 16:53
Happy belated Birthday Tien! I couldn't lay a finger but seeing your kids is like seeing my kids...do you have that feeling???perhaps it's just me! heehee
By Jan Lee, at 5/8/08 13:16
Jan, you kids are so well behaved! I've seen them at the Taka Mcdonald before. Mine are like crazy monkeys.
By ky, at 7/8/08 09:33
Post a Comment << Home
Life arounds two of my precious monkeys darlings teenagers.
Online User(s)
4 Comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Tien! :)
By
LZmommy, at 15/7/08 08:58
Happy belated birthday to Tien! :)
By
blurblur, at 1/8/08 16:53
Happy belated Birthday Tien!
I couldn't lay a finger but seeing your kids is like seeing my kids...do you have that feeling???
perhaps it's just me! heehee
By
Jan Lee, at 5/8/08 13:16
Jan, you kids are so well behaved! I've seen them at the Taka Mcdonald before. Mine are like crazy monkeys.
By
ky, at 7/8/08 09:33
Post a Comment
<< Home