
I'm talking about the plain cheerios. Was introduced to this finger food in huileng's blog. Found it interesting and wanted to buy a box for Tien. Finally got it after two weeks of hunting. The purchase time for the second box was close to a month due to sold out and had to wait for the next shipment. After this second experience, I have decided not to waste time running around all the cold storage and market place in Singapore. Just call up one of the cold storage that carries the cereal (not all branches do), and ask if they have stock. Will do that when I need to buy my number three box.
2 Comments:
Could pass you one if you like. I bought one which was meant for Huileng... didn't get to meet her :/ I think it expires in Nov. lmk if you want it. Tim is not that keen on cheerios :/
By
Anonymous, at 3/9/05 23:10
Thanks for the offer, the current box should be able to last for a while, as I bought the bigger box the last round. Not I kiasu, but that's the only size available at that time :p
By
ky, at 4/9/05 23:30
Post a Comment
<< Home