Mishap on the escalator
Oh my! Twice in a row, for two weeks, unfortunate things happened during my weekly grocery shopping at IMM. Eu had his left hand stuck at the side of the escalator this round. All four fingers were bruised, some parts of the skin was being peeled off and blood was oozing from the cuts. The frightened daddy called the shopping mommy to abandon the grocery buying and sent Eu to the nearest clinic for a check-up. Thankfully, no fracture bones. I'm beginning to wonder, who is down on luck: me or Eu? Probably both.
A little toy to cheer eu eu.

Life arounds two of my precious 


4 Comments:
Oh no! Kisses to the owies on the fingers.
By
Anonymous, at 12/10/05 14:43
Eep! Must have been a scare for all of you! :/
By
Anonymous, at 15/10/05 05:00
Daddy was, not me. I was more angry at that instant when I got the phone call. Hubby tends to be careless. Had a similar call three years back when I need to work during one weekend. Daddy called to check if the paediatrician was opened. Eu just fell off the table in the fast food place!
By
ky, at 17/10/05 15:05
Gosh ...scary. Lucky he's fine.
I've read sometime back how a boy's fingers got caught in the sharp parts of the escalator and got hs hand's skin ripped off...apparently the skin went into the escalator ..really gross. That's why must be really really careful when the kids on the escalator.Absolutely no fooling ard.
By
Anonymous, at 17/10/05 21:59
Post a Comment
<< Home