Little Foot Steps

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Goodbye again

After observing for a while, I decided to go with my instincts, and pop the discussion with hubby immediately when he was back in town. To my surprise, he supported fully on my decision to change the school. After narrowing down to four choices, we made our pick in two days. I really hope this school will fulfill whatever they promised, and both Eu and Tien will like it there just as much as their first school.

6 Comments:

  • Can you believe I'm still having headaches over this? I don't know about you, but I feel quite stress over this. And it's only preschool. For me, first thing is environment, then followed by the convenience and then the cost. But I'm also hoping to finalise things soon...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/4/07 12:40  

  • Oh sesame, you are definitely not alone. All mothers who care how their children will turn out to be in future, will think education is an important factor. My priorities are the same as yours, but there are really limited quality preschool in SGP, not to talk abt cost factor. Think that's the main cause of the stress in decision making.

    By Blogger ky, at 5/4/07 13:34  

  • It was not easy for us to made the decision too.. I am very happy that my kids are adapting very well in the new school and I hope Eu & Tien will enjoy in their new school too.

    By Blogger LZmommy, at 10/4/07 02:47  

  • Totally understand the stress you are going through! Finding a good school is so difficult nowadays, even in the US.

    We are now in search of a kindergarten-cum-elementary school for Nikita and there are so limited schools (only 2!!) that meets our primary requirement. We are having big headache here too.

    By Blogger Little Impala, at 10/4/07 19:55  

  • School hunting is no joking matter...hope both Eu and Tien are able to adapt well in the school. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/4/07 11:40  

  • yah... very soon I will hv this stress too... nevertheless Good Luck! Hopefully the new sch suit them this time :)

    By Blogger wtpgRR, at 13/4/07 10:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers