Criticism
I read with a heavy heart on today's report about the criticism on the management of the Nepalese twins by family. After finishing the story, I wonder does the critic has any children? Does she understand how a parent feels when his or her child is suffering physically or emotionally, and in many cases both? Does she know the strain it had on parents and family who look after them? I have always believe on a Chinese phrase: "every family has its own bitter story to tell". Even if the allegation of this second visit was to get sympathy money was true, there must be a reason behind it. No one is in the position to criticize how a parent manage a child, unless he or she is being abused. All parents with a sound mind will wish for the best for their children.
Life arounds two of my precious 


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home