..... 3 months later
posted by ky at 2:55 PM
Your daughter reminds me of mine, whose hair takes a while to grow. So when they eventually grow out, I was reluctant to cut, and let her wear it real long (even in Spore hot weather).
By Anonymous, at 3/11/05 04:02
like Zara, hair little bit.. but I think they'll grow more right?
By Anonymous, at 15/11/05 15:08
Thanks for visiting, Zara mama! I'm still waiting to put a hair clip on Tien's head. BTW, think you are a brave and wonderful mommy!
By ky, at 15/11/05 16:24
Post a Comment << Home
Life arounds two of my precious monkeys darlings teenagers.
Online User(s)
3 Comments:
Your daughter reminds me of mine, whose hair takes a while to grow. So when they eventually grow out, I was reluctant to cut, and let her wear it real long (even in Spore hot weather).
By
Anonymous, at 3/11/05 04:02
like Zara, hair little bit.. but I think they'll grow more right?
By
Anonymous, at 15/11/05 15:08
Thanks for visiting, Zara mama! I'm still waiting to put a hair clip on Tien's head. BTW, think you are a brave and wonderful mommy!
By
ky, at 15/11/05 16:24
Post a Comment
<< Home