Little Foot Steps

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

182

That's the number assigned to Eu for balloting. 22 kids trying for 15 places. I'm praying hard as the numbers were being read out. There is no school within the 2km distance from our home, and very likely we will be ending up in the same situation, that is balloting, looking at the places left in this and other schools in the next phase.

The last place left, and I couldn't look or think straight. "182! XXEu." I was overjoy! Finally, the P1 registration is over and done with.

8 Comments:

  • Congrats! My turn will be next week, wish me luck :)

    By Blogger LZmommy, at 25/7/07 13:53  

  • Great you got it over and it was good news for all. But me starting to feel the stress...next year my turn. :(

    By Blogger sesame, at 25/7/07 18:43  

  • Woo hoo!! Congratulations!!! :)

    By Blogger Little Impala, at 25/7/07 20:03  

  • Thanks, ladies! It was stressful. I never imagine it can be that bad. There were people living 5km away, where there are schools nearby for them, and yet they want to take the risk to fight for places. There's only one word to describe the situation, crazy!

    By Blogger ky, at 25/7/07 21:01  

  • I think mommy will not be able to believe it, till our children reach the age for P1 enrolment...
    Wish me luck when it's my turn and
    CONGRATULATION ! :)

    By Blogger wtpgRR, at 26/7/07 13:56  

  • congrats.....phew....last place....can't believe it....your number was called last....guess your lucky number from now on will be 182....heehee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/7/07 15:12  

  • congrats! I think when it's my turn i'll feel really stress up. Am thinking of shifting nearer to my in law where there is more school and also I need not worry about who will fetch Dec after his school.

    Anyway i've got another good 4 years till i have to worry abt this problem

    By Blogger Vyvy, at 30/7/07 12:48  

  • a BIG CONGRAT to your family!!!

    I can imagine how fast ur heart is throbbing then...it's over! YEAH!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/8/07 15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers