Little Foot Steps

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What would you like to eat?

Eu's standard answer: Chicken rice. Other stuff which he will open his mouth happily includes: mushroom soup, any Chinese double boiled soup, milk, coke, ice-cream, KFC chicken popcorn, fries, 水粿 (steamed rice cake), roti prata, spagetti in tomato sauce, fish balls, bread with peanut butter, noodle in soup. Think that's about it. He has never been adventurous when comes to food. Just like his daddy, eat to live. While Tien is just the opposite, like me! Live to eat! And daddy has labelled her as 吃不停 (non-stop eating).
Sushi

4 Comments:

  • Hey! Eu's adventure for food is the same as mine, esp the chicken rice. You do know, of course, I'm a chicken girl and a chicken rice connoiseur.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/05 00:04  

  • I think, for his age Eu is pretty okay on his food choice. My sister's son is only eating plain rice, tofu and cheeseburgers. Nothing else! It may be a boy's thing too.

    I'm lucky that my kids eat whatever I give them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/05 01:31  

  • It's actually a joy when the kids have great appetite. :)
    But of course, control is essential. Otherwise, they may be overweight and other problems will surface.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/05 09:26  

  • mother superior, maybe you could have a write-up on best chicken rice places on your next post? Then I won't need to scratch my head when Eu give me that answer :P

    ange, when we are not eating out, that's what Eu eats too! Plain rice. *sigh*

    janice, yes, have read obes infant will grow up to have weight and health problems. Don't worry, both of them get plenty of PE everyday. Hehe.., think I'm the one in the family that needs to watch my weight!

    By Blogger ky, at 8/11/05 10:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers