1st school outing for Tien
The school had organised a farm visit for the children on Tuesday. The k1 and k2 kids got to go one more place, the goat farm. Eu was so excited about it, that on Monday evening when I went to pick him up, he said to me happily: "Mommy, going to the farm when sun wakes up, right?" On the other hand, Tien showed no emotion towards the outing, probably too young to comprehen. She slept on the ride there, and had a personal nanny to carry her as she refused to walk by herself. The poor school helper, but I'm very grateful for her patience and love. On the way back, she fell asleep again. Had two bowls of porridge for lunch and napped till 4pm.

Life arounds two of my precious 


6 Comments:
Probably too young to be interested. I guess she'll be more intrigued with colourful stuff and the likes. Or maybe just tired.
Is this the one at Chua Chu Kang? Never been there.
By
Anonymous, at 27/2/06 12:05
Wasn't she excited to see the goats? What about Tien? Did he tell you what they did there?
Not bad huh to bring them out for field trips..
By
Anonymous, at 27/2/06 16:22
I think it's probably more tiring than anything else for Tien. Too small.
So does Eu like goat's milk?
By
Anonymous, at 27/2/06 22:49
Guess she's just tired. she doesn't like animals??? but the school is so kind to provide a "personal nanny" for her, hee! Wow, Goat's milk, what's the taste like? :)
By
Anonymous, at 28/2/06 09:20
It seems goat's milk is much easier for Asian to digest than cow's milk. Dunno why. So that fresh bottle of goat's milk is precious.
Sesame: It's Lim Chu Kang, not Chua Chu Kang. Great place for kids. I understand goat milking starts at 8am... yawn.
By
Anonymous, at 28/2/06 19:19
She likes anything that moves or make noise. Guess it's just too overwhelming for her, riding in a huge bus with full load of kids, going to a new place.
Honestly, I have no idea how the milk taste like. It's still sitting in the frige.
By
ky, at 1/3/06 12:38
Post a Comment
<< Home