Little Foot Steps

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Four tagging

Got tagged by Hsin.

4 jobs I've had in my life
1. Pizza Hut waitress
2. Souvenir store assistant
3. Tutor to pre-school and primary school kids
4. Accounts clerk

4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. The Sound of Music
2. Back to the Future
3. Star Wars
4. Finding Nemo

4 Places I've lived
1. 1-rm flat
2. 2-rms flat
3. 3-rms flat
4. 5-rms flat

4 TV shows I love (and loved) to watch
1. X Files
2. The Amazing Race
3. Dharma & Greg
4. Phua Chu Kang

4 Places I've been on vacation
1. Penang (no kids then, and we drove all the way there on a manual 1.6 litre)
2. Disneyland in Anaheim (drove down from Las Vegas)
3. Kuantan (1st driving trip after Eu arrived)
4. South Australia (Tien was less then 4 wks in my tummy)

4 websites I visit daily
1. Company's portal
2. Straits Times interactive
3. Hotmail
4. My own blog

4 of my favorite foods
1. Cakes (western, chinese, malay)
2. Ice-cream (any flavour but no mint)
3. Wanton noodle (soup or dry)
4. Porridge (be it cantonese or teochew style)

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Home, sleeping
2. Orchard Road, shopping
3. Cafe, relaxing and snacking
4. Out of the country, holidaying

4 bloggers I'm tagging
1. You (if have not done this)
2. "
3. "
4. "

Hehhehee, I'm too lazy to find out who has not been tagged. Those reading this post, you know what to do lah!

10 Comments:

  • Hehe.. most people have already been tagged on this I guess.

    1room flat
    2rooms flat
    3rooms flat
    so it just goes on as the year pass? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/2/06 15:40  

  • Nah, the biggest flat I ever lived was a 5-rms. It's big enough for my family size liao!

    By Blogger ky, at 23/2/06 16:27  

  • can anyone tell me how to go about the tagging game ie tag others?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/2/06 20:26  

  • If you are tagged, you just play on the game on your own blog. Quite simple.

    KY: I remember being a tutor in late teens till mid-20s, just to earn my keep or top up my pittance allowance then. I vowed never to take up tuition again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/2/06 00:13  

  • Hahahaaa..., ya man! Most stressful and difficult job. Still can remember, there's these two boys who will always pester me to read to them, before I can leave the hse.

    By Blogger ky, at 24/2/06 08:50  

  • Heng ah, did this already.

    Out of curiosity, were you aware that you were pregnant when you were holidaying in South Australia? Or only realised after? Cos 4 weeks is very early to deter for some pple.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/2/06 11:43  

  • We suspected, go ahead with our planned trip without doing a test or telling a soul. I'm quite superstitious. Keeping mum was a way I thot will protect the suspected little seed, since anything can happen along the long trip. :)

    By Blogger ky, at 24/2/06 11:52  

  • Home sleeping sounds like something I enjoy too.... Haha, I like the way you describe the places you've lived. I notice your hubby and you enjoy driving trips a lot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/2/06 04:11  

  • We find free and easy trips so much enjoyable, as you get to explore interesting places at our own pace. It gives us great flexibility too, when the kids come along.

    By Blogger ky, at 25/2/06 16:13  

  • Driving trips are the best. Less stress, free and easy.

    Home sleeping is what most moms (working or not) enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/2/06 23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers