Little Foot Steps

Friday, January 27, 2006

Stuff daddy got for us

I would say hubby's taste and skill on shopping for the kids has improved significantly over the years. The first time he bought clothes for Eu was a disaster. Eu could squeeze into none of them, no matter how hard we tried pulling at the clothes. Daddy was real disappointed.

This round, he had brought back some very nice clothings for Eu and Tien. Some of them were from Genuine Kids, a cheaper sub-brand from OshKosh for Target stores. When comes to clothing brand names, hubby knows nuts about them, so this really shows his taste has upgraded. Good sign!


This pretty Ralph Lauren looking blouse is actually from Genuine Kids. Costed a small fraction of what you need to fork out if you buy from the Polo outlets in Singapore. Colour just right for Chinese New Year!


Other than clothes, hubby also bought a mickey mouse DVD for the kids. They are just so into watching mickey mouse cartoons. Can view the same disc over and over again, and still laugh!

3 Comments:

  • The blouse is very sweet...i like the red flower..very Chinese New Year indeed! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/1/06 19:30  

  • Yup, that's a pretty blouse. My hubby has never bought any clothes for the kids. Hmm, I wonder if he knows how to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/1/06 23:03  

  • Daddy went to US??

    Aw.. there's so much to buy in the US huh?? I really love shopping in the outlet there..next time I know I have to look out for Genuine Kids.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30/1/06 01:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers