Little Foot Steps

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A little blogging madness - to know you better

Got this from Hsin. A fun way to know the people who read your blog. Here's a bunch of questions and the way you play along is to copy this post and paste it as a new entry for your blog. Change the answers and publish. Do leave a comment if you choose to do this.

What time did you get up this morning?
7.15am

Diamonds or pearls?
I love both, but if I am to pick one, it will be diamonds. It goes with any type of dressing.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. If you are wondering how come I got time to see movie, well, didn't watch it during my free time. It was during one of my department monthly activity day, happened to be movie time that month.

What is your favourite TV show?
Don't have lah, where got time?

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cha bee hoon on weekdays, noodle soup on weekends.

Favourite cuisine?
Chinese. Simply cannot live without rice for more than three days.

What food do you dislike?
Soggy food.

What is your favourite CD at the moment?
Have not buy one in ages. Like I said in my earlier post, I would rather nap than do anything else if I have the time to relax by myself.

Morning or night person?
Morning. Unless necessary, which usually is due to work, I can hardly stay alert pass ten.

Favourite sandwich?
Chicken and egg mayo.

What characteristic do you despise?
Cheats.

Favourite item of clothing?
Capri pants.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Tough one here, there's so many places I would love to visit. Okay, will choose Austria.

What colour is your bathroom?
Dark greenish black and brown.

Favourite brand of clothing?
None. As long as it looks good on me and I can afford it.

Where would you retire to?
My own home.

What was your most memorable birthday?
Don't have one. As far as I can remember, I'm happy at each birthday.

Favourite sport to watch?
Synchronised swimming.

Who did you least expect to complete this?
Don't know leh, don't want to crack my brain on this one.

Person you expect to complete it first?
Also don't know, and don't want to crack my brain on this one too.

Person who is least busy?
Wah, sensitive question! Better don't answer.

When is your birthday?
October 3rd.

What is your shoe size?
6.5 to 7. Luckily only increased half a size after 1st child-birth, and the expansion did not happen during the second one.

Pets?
Two goldfishes. Something my son brought back home after one field trip.

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
All shared liao, no new news.

What did you want to be when you were little?
Teacher, dancer, cook. Funny comes to think about it, as I'm no good in any of that.

What is your favourite flower?
Roses, especially white or champagne ones.

What date on the calendar are you looking forward to?
Everyday, cos that would mean my kids are growing up.

One word to describe the person who you snaffled this from?
Witty
!

13 Comments:

  • You like to watch synchronised swimming? Then I recommend you watch Water Boys, a Japanese comedy about a team of male synchronised swimmers if you ever find tme. Hilarious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/1/06 09:12  

  • This is one of those sport which I feel women play better than men. Once the men appear on the tv screen, I will just switch channel :p

    By Blogger ky, at 12/1/06 10:21  

  • This is interesting! Yay, at least now i know your birthdate, you share the same birth month as Damien..hehe..;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/1/06 15:45  

  • It's Tag week for you huh?
    Oct 3rd.. Libran!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/1/06 17:21  

  • This is a voluntary one, a bit different from the usual tag :) Join in, if you feel it's fun!

    By Blogger ky, at 12/1/06 17:43  

  • I like your answer to , "person least busy"... haha, very true, rather sensitive. Just don't say it's me, gao liaoz!

    Your breakfast reminds me of what I used to eat for breakfast while in Singapore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/06 00:27  

  • Oooooooo.... I so miss home food. Haven't had local food for TOO LONG!

    Thanks for doing this. Just thought it'll be fun for everyone to find out our relative shoe sizes. *grin*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/06 07:34  

  • ya! "water boys" is really funny!! Is a MUST see.

    hey, i thk i know where u work leh... especially i always find u look very familiar... hmm....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/06 09:48  

  • Crazymommy, you sure you know where I work? u in us, me in singapore leh.

    By Blogger ky, at 13/1/06 11:46  

  • yes, i thk i know... is ur company located in alexandra road? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/06 12:23  

  • Goodness me! You detective or what? Very very close guess. Think you may have hit bull's eye on the company I work for, but not my work place.

    By Blogger ky, at 13/1/06 14:42  

  • Done! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/06 16:43  

  • We might have attd the same course before ... u know la, the company u (we) work for always arrange courses for employees to attd, so mayb that was when we met. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/06 21:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers