Another Tag
Another round of tagging. Here's the instruction:
Remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.
1. My All
2. Simply Hantam
2. Princess Diary
4. Baby Talk
5. Little Foot Steps
And then, victimize another 5 people with the following questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Resigned from a job that I had with for 5 years, taking a long break from work, laying around doing nothing, waiting to start work in one month time.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Nothing special or unusual, no new house, same old husband with two kids. Oh yes, nearly forgotten, planning to tag along to hubby's convention in Disney World at Florida with a toddler and a baby in tow.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy
(1) Mcdonald's fries
(2) Chocolate ice-cream
(3) Calbee's potato chips
(4) Sugared cashew nuts
(5) Tim sum style pan-fried carrot cake
4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now
(1) Singapore national anthem
(2) ABC
(3) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(4) Rock a-bye baby
(5) Ten little indian boys
Pardon me, but as a working mom, I rather spend my spare time napping than to know the lyrics of the top 10.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
(1) Pay off the house loan
(2) Invest to earn more money
(3) Put in more money to my kids education and insurance plans
(4) Hire a professional babysitter, throw the kids to her, and spend a month holidaying with hubby.
(5) Get a top notch plastic surgeon for a make-over
6. 5 bad habits
(1) Nose digging
(2) Web surfing during working hours
(3) Nagging at hubby
(4) Finish the food that is left-over at the table
(5) Do parking with the window unwind, and the head sticking out.
7. 5 things you like doing
(1) Eating
(2) Sleeping
(3) Watching my children playing happily by themselves, without me getting involve.
(4) Shopping alone
(5) Doing nothing
8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again
(1) My wedding dress. Don't think I will get to wear that again, even if I do marry a second time.
(2) Bikini bathing suit. Did not put that on, even when I had my best figure then, not to talk about now.
(3) G-string undies. They are just so uncomfortable.
(4) Hot pants. Personally, I just feel they are more suitable on hot babes, and I have long pass that stage.
(5) Mini skirts. Same reason as above.
9. 5 favourite toys
(1) Lego kitchen set
(2) A Chinese cutlery playset
(3) My first dryer, no more headache on raining days!
(4) My induction hob, boils water real fast!
(5) The DVD player, keeps the kids entertain while I take five :)
The first two items are my childhood toys which I managed to keep till now.
10. 5 bloggers to pass on
(1) Earth Ember
(2) Crazy Mommy
(3) HunnyBunz
(4) Hsin
(5) Mumspotting
**While I was writing this, (I had the habit of surfing to else where while posting), found out blur-blur had tagged me too. Well Eileen, Ivy was quicker this round :p
Remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.
1. My All
2. Simply Hantam
2. Princess Diary
4. Baby Talk
5. Little Foot Steps
And then, victimize another 5 people with the following questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Resigned from a job that I had with for 5 years, taking a long break from work, laying around doing nothing, waiting to start work in one month time.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Nothing special or unusual, no new house, same old husband with two kids. Oh yes, nearly forgotten, planning to tag along to hubby's convention in Disney World at Florida with a toddler and a baby in tow.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy
(1) Mcdonald's fries
(2) Chocolate ice-cream
(3) Calbee's potato chips
(4) Sugared cashew nuts
(5) Tim sum style pan-fried carrot cake
4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now
(1) Singapore national anthem
(2) ABC
(3) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(4) Rock a-bye baby
(5) Ten little indian boys
Pardon me, but as a working mom, I rather spend my spare time napping than to know the lyrics of the top 10.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
(1) Pay off the house loan
(2) Invest to earn more money
(3) Put in more money to my kids education and insurance plans
(4) Hire a professional babysitter, throw the kids to her, and spend a month holidaying with hubby.
(5) Get a top notch plastic surgeon for a make-over
6. 5 bad habits
(1) Nose digging
(2) Web surfing during working hours
(3) Nagging at hubby
(4) Finish the food that is left-over at the table
(5) Do parking with the window unwind, and the head sticking out.
7. 5 things you like doing
(1) Eating
(2) Sleeping
(3) Watching my children playing happily by themselves, without me getting involve.
(4) Shopping alone
(5) Doing nothing
8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again
(1) My wedding dress. Don't think I will get to wear that again, even if I do marry a second time.
(2) Bikini bathing suit. Did not put that on, even when I had my best figure then, not to talk about now.
(3) G-string undies. They are just so uncomfortable.
(4) Hot pants. Personally, I just feel they are more suitable on hot babes, and I have long pass that stage.
(5) Mini skirts. Same reason as above.
9. 5 favourite toys
(1) Lego kitchen set
(2) A Chinese cutlery playset
(3) My first dryer, no more headache on raining days!
(4) My induction hob, boils water real fast!
(5) The DVD player, keeps the kids entertain while I take five :)
The first two items are my childhood toys which I managed to keep till now.
10. 5 bloggers to pass on
(1) Earth Ember
(2) Crazy Mommy
(3) HunnyBunz
(4) Hsin
(5) Mumspotting
**While I was writing this, (I had the habit of surfing to else where while posting), found out blur-blur had tagged me too. Well Eileen, Ivy was quicker this round :p
Life arounds two of my precious 


11 Comments:
I don't think I'll ever try plastic surgery even with lots of money. Me kiasi. Haha. Will attempt non-surgical treatments for makeover though. I also don't like G-string undies. Don't know how to wear them. :P
By
Anonymous, at 10/1/06 18:46
At least you know the national anthem.. I don't think I can remember ours.. Ooops
Most of the snacks we enjoyed are super fat ladden one huh?
By
Anonymous, at 11/1/06 00:19
You're funny! I share a number of your 5 things. Parking with head sticking out, nagging at hubby, shopping alone, wedding dress, and yes G-string undies are so uncomfortable. How can anyone wear it day in day out?
Same for hot pants, they don't look too hot on me, but they make me feel very hot! I like your Singapore anthem answer too. That song is one of my hubby's song repertoire! :)
By
Anonymous, at 11/1/06 02:01
Welcome back!!!!!
eh... but why u come back must arrow people to do work ah... u ah.... *shake head*...
I must say I love your answers! Was trying not to laugh out loud because I dun want the little rascal to wake up from the nap... so now i think i suffer internal injury already. :P I will to complete the tag by today... ;)
By
Anonymous, at 11/1/06 03:45
Sesame: That's why must get the best doc, you know, those hired by movie stars. Kidding lah, just put it down for the fun!
Zara mama: We get to sing our national anthem every school day (until you enter tertiary), already hard drilled into head liao.
crazymommy: Bo bian lah! Got to be quick to chope you mah ;p
By
ky, at 11/1/06 09:52
Ange: You are funny too ;p Hot pant makes you feel hot, hehehhaaaa... Am trying real hard to refrain myself from sticking the head out of the window to do parking. Always get tease by hubby. Ya, even on raining days I do that, unless it's real heavy thurder storm.
By
ky, at 11/1/06 10:03
Glad to see you're back, but ahhrgh! I see this only now and from what it looks like, everyone I know in cyberspace has already been "arrowed" to do this meme. Oh dear, oh dear.... who to arrow?
You know what, after years of singing the national anthem, I can't remember it anymore. Seriously. Same goes for the Pledge.
By
Anonymous, at 11/1/06 11:18
Oops, i double-tagged you, pai seh huh..:P
Yeah, National Anthem, why didn't i think of that??:))
By
Anonymous, at 11/1/06 12:38
Don't worry Hsin, once you hear that drum beating and trumpet sounds, your mouth will sure come out with the words of the national anthem :p
By
ky, at 11/1/06 14:51
Bad habits, finish off left-over food on the table - interesting, cos I usually do that for kdis food. That's how the girth grows and grows!
Nice to see you back. Hope your reno was all done and well.
By
Anonymous, at 11/1/06 18:25
At my age, to let the girth grows and grows is definitely not very healthy. And you can gain like 5kgs in an instant by just eating the left-over on the table! Bad, very bad :(
By
ky, at 12/1/06 10:03
Post a Comment
<< Home