Nightmare
In my life, there are two dreams which I consider as nightmares, but some how, they will appear once in a while in my sleep. One of these nightmares has me walking outdoor bare footed. I don't know what happened to my shoes, why wasn't I wearing any, and I was frantically searching for them. I was never being able to find that pair of missing shoes and would woke up in the middle of that crazy shoes hunting business.
Tien is very particular over having her shoes on when going out, even if she has no intention of walking on her own. She will scream and cry, pointing to her bare feets: "shoo shoo!" until you put on shoes for her. Couldn't quite remember, but I must have had this nightmare quite often when I was pregnant with her.
Life arounds two of my precious 


8 Comments:
Serious?
This must be Dejavu for her then?
But I wouldn't consider this as a night mare.. it's just a pair of shoes.. :P
By
Anonymous, at 15/3/06 17:42
For me, to walk around bare feet, not owning any shoes, in the open public streets, is a total disaster if it does happen in real life. Even beggars in Singapore had shoes, so I couldn't imagine what had become of me to be in such a stage!
By
ky, at 16/3/06 13:23
Hmm..guess Tien is just like mummy..must have shoes on when going out.
I ever dreamt of walking bare footed in the open too..terrible feeling...
By
Anonymous, at 16/3/06 14:19
Wow kow, I think Tien must have inherited mummy's paronoia with shoes. ;) Quite strange, the way you said it is a total disaster. Did you have a bad experience before? I heard when you dream of being naked, it spells some vulnerability. I haven't heard anything about being bare-footed though.
By
Anonymous, at 16/3/06 16:27
Haha... you are strange indeed - I don't think missing shoes are a nightmare. But your daughter certainly has gotten your same fear, hasn't she?
By
Anonymous, at 16/3/06 17:14
Hmmm, come to think abt it, I do have some bad experiences with my feet: step on thumbtack and staples before, and I hate to step on the heated floor of outdoor pools. :P
By
ky, at 17/3/06 10:23
There's an explaination for this. Dreaming of being bare-footed is the abbreviated version of being naked. Have you been worried about someone finding out something about you recently? Or something like that... take care.
By
Anonymous, at 20/3/06 14:18
I haven't had this dream for a long while. In fact, I don't recall much dreams now's a day. Just too tired and sleep like a log till the little one wakes me up for milk. She reminded me of the bare-foot dreams I used to have, with her "shoo shoo" calls.
By
ky, at 20/3/06 17:17
Post a Comment
<< Home