Little Foot Steps

Thursday, March 09, 2006

This really pissed me off!

Had an unpleasant encounter this morning when I was about to get to my car after dropping the kids at school. One of those rude and inconsiderent parent almost knock me down! And I tell you, I wasn't even on the road yet. I was standing on the drain railing outside the picket fence, which the school had put up outside the classrooms, and no car is supposed to park near the fence area or do drop off unless it's raining. However, there are always this bunch of idiot parents who just cannot follow simple instruction, causing inconvenience to others and danger to the children. I should have confronted the driver then, but I didn't. Probably too shock of what had happened. There were empty parking lots, but she just drove her car right into me without slowing down or letting me go first. I wonder will she bother to stop if there's a child there? Anyway, wrote a complaint letter to the principal. Hopfully, she will do something about it. Grggggh, now I regret not kicking that b*t*h's car!

No Parking

9 Comments:

  • Kicking her car would only hurt your foot.. don't bother.

    Such people are so inconsiderate.. what if she accidentally ram into a kid? Hope your letter to the principal will get something down, did you jot down the lady's # plate just to pin her down?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/3/06 22:55  

  • Such inconsiderate and irresponsible parents really piss me off too! Hopefully the principal will do something..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/3/06 09:11  

  • I hate such pple too!!! How can they be so irresponsible when this is a child's school and their kids are studying there too??? KNN! That day we saw someone speeding inside my son's school and my husband cursed at him.

    Talk about kicking, must tell you about what my husband did the other day. He was so angry with this woman who snatched his parking lot that he went to kick her door two times with his leather shoes! He said he left marks and at least a dent on the door! If you want to kick, make sure you have shoes to protect your feet too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/3/06 09:21  

  • Zara's mama: Oh yes! Of course I did. Just in case she does something more, I may consider publishing the number plate out. :P

    Eileen: Ya, that's the purpose of writting in a complaint letter.

    Sesame: Wow! Does he freelance? I would love to give him that car's number plate. Think the best I can do, is just leaving behind my dirty foot print mark.

    By Blogger ky, at 10/3/06 14:25  

  • Whoops! Should be shoe print mark. Heheeehe, not gonna get my foot hurt for that!

    By Blogger ky, at 10/3/06 14:27  

  • Some people just don't think, do they? What if it were a child? Goodness. Hope the principal does something about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/3/06 10:13  

  • some people are just so inconsiderate...

    For me, i may be like u...too shocked to react properly until it's over...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/3/06 11:53  

  • As much as I try not to be an inconsiderate person, there just too many of them out there that overwhelms the good behaviour that a few of us contribute to society. Sometimes I really feel like throwing in the towel and being an idiot too. But strangely, I just CAN'T make myself do it. I'm doomed to be on this side of the fence for life :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/3/06 15:12  

  • Probably because occassionaly, we are greeted by gracious people as well. It just makes you feel that respect for that person, and we all want to be respected, not cursed and sweared by.

    By Blogger ky, at 15/3/06 15:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers