Hey, your pictures are really cool and your boy really looks like you. Can share tips on how you get your photos framed and so well presented? Sorry lah, I'm quite jurassic in technology...
Honestly, I'm an idiot when comes to IT stuff ( and electronic stuff) also :p The frame just happen to be there if I upload the pics directly from the blogger dashboard during the creation of the post. For the collages, I used Picasa. Needs lots of patience here, in order to have the desire look, cos' I don't know if there's a easier method. It's like trial & error.
Cannot remember the exact cost. Abt $25, max $30. We get to keep it, so he can use it next year halloween :p Also no need to pay for the concert tickets, though the school rented the place, and there was refreshment provided. I was told some pre-school's concert costumes cost even more and they do not give free admission. So, all in all, consider a good deal :)
Hi there, thanks for dropping by despite my lack of updates. I'm finally back in the swing of things. Amazing concert there - looks really fancy. The only concert I remember from my early days was one done in the school hall and my mom had to buy some length of cloth for my pseudo Indonesian outfit. Hah - how's that for cheap?
I have always wish I could be a more crafty and creative woman, like hunnybunz mommy. Well, just not into that, so pay and get people to get the job done lah! Think, in the album, there's a clown fish which dressed differently from the rest. His costume was hand-made by his mommy. My wishy thot floated across my mind when I saw the boy on stage.
12 Comments:
Aha, i see a cute and harmless shark there:) And boy, Eu looks exactly like the mummy leh..:))
By
Anonymous, at 29/11/05 15:21
Hahahaa..., too bad we have never participate in any mother & child lookalike. Else we sure get number 1 (that's what everyone says :P)!
By
ky, at 29/11/05 15:25
Hey, your pictures are really cool and your boy really looks like you. Can share tips on how you get your photos framed and so well presented? Sorry lah, I'm quite jurassic in technology...
By
Anonymous, at 29/11/05 23:31
Honestly, I'm an idiot when comes to IT stuff ( and electronic stuff) also :p The frame just happen to be there if I upload the pics directly from the blogger dashboard during the creation of the post. For the collages, I used Picasa. Needs lots of patience here, in order to have the desire look, cos' I don't know if there's a easier method. It's like trial & error.
By
ky, at 30/11/05 17:09
Aha, he's so cute in the shark costume.
The concert looks very grand, do the parents have to pay loads to get the costumes for their kids.
Btw, to strike off a word/sentence in your blog post, you code < strike > before the sentence, and at the end put < / strike >.
(remove all the space) Try it and see.
By
Anonymous, at 1/12/05 15:01
Yeh! Got it! *kiss kiss*
Cannot remember the exact cost. Abt $25, max $30. We get to keep it, so he can use it next year halloween :p Also no need to pay for the concert tickets, though the school rented the place, and there was refreshment provided. I was told some pre-school's concert costumes cost even more and they do not give free admission. So, all in all, consider a good deal :)
By
ky, at 1/12/05 16:29
Thanks for linking my blog. Your kid has a very spectacular concert. You must be so proud watching him performing up there on the stage. :)
By
Anonymous, at 1/12/05 23:57
He's simply adorable in the shark costume. The concert looks very elaborate for pre-schoolers!
By
Anonymous, at 2/12/05 01:33
Hi there, thanks for dropping by despite my lack of updates. I'm finally back in the swing of things. Amazing concert there - looks really fancy. The only concert I remember from my early days was one done in the school hall and my mom had to buy some length of cloth for my pseudo Indonesian outfit. Hah - how's that for cheap?
By
Anonymous, at 2/12/05 13:14
I have always wish I could be a more crafty and creative woman, like hunnybunz mommy. Well, just not into that, so pay and get people to get the job done lah! Think, in the album, there's a clown fish which dressed differently from the rest. His costume was hand-made by his mommy. My wishy thot floated across my mind when I saw the boy on stage.
By
ky, at 2/12/05 14:31
Hahaha - don't worry about not being crafty. I'm not either. No creative bone in my body, so yeah, I'd be exactly in your shoes!
By
Anonymous, at 3/12/05 06:11
Wow, the concert looks very professionally staged! Your boy must have been very excited!
By
Anonymous, at 4/12/05 13:08
Post a Comment
<< Home