
Had forgotten this Sunday will be Mother's Day, until I found these flowers made by Eu and Tien in their school bags while unpacking. Asked Eu if the flower was for me, and he smiled at me saying: "I love you mommy!" "I love you too!" was my reply.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
6 Comments:
So sweet of Eu to say that on his own accord. I had to ask my boy for it!
Happy Mother's Day!
By
Anonymous, at 12/5/06 16:43
So sweet...
Damien said "happy mother's day" to me, but without any emotion one...don't think he understand what that means though..haha..
Happy Mothers Day! :)
By
Anonymous, at 13/5/06 23:54
Aw.. Eu is sooo sweet.. for a boy.
Mummy must have felt extremely good. :P
Happy Mother's Day.
By
Anonymous, at 15/5/06 15:19
First time here...
Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!
So touching to receive the gifts!
By
Anonymous, at 20/5/06 15:09
Welcome, hui sia!
By
ky, at 23/5/06 10:26
Adorable Mother's Day surprise! Your children are so cute!
Thanks for stopping by my site!
By
Anonymous, at 24/5/06 13:00
Post a Comment
<< Home