A late post
Was busy with work and stressed up over Eu's issue. Hubby don't see any problem over the school's concerns, and is not into the idea of seeking professional help. Hum! Of course he has no problem! I'm the one that faces the complaint, everytime when there's one, not him. I'm the one the teachers will first look for to talk to, not him. Grghhh...
Anyway, finally found the mood and time to write and arrange the pics on the easter fair.
Life arounds two of my precious 


5 Comments:
I know what you mean, by your hubby not being the one to have to deal with the teachers. However, don't be too worried about it. It could just be a passing phase.
By
Anonymous, at 5/5/06 11:13
Can emphatise with your feelings. Somedays I feel very stress too cos my hubby thinks of the fun rather than the practical things when it comes to parenting. So it annoys me a lot. He's exactly like yours when the last time some school said something about Gavin. *sigh*
By
Anonymous, at 5/5/06 16:53
Totally agree with you.. hubbies and us think differently..
Just like with Zara's bump on her head, i was the one running around looking or Dr to get some oppinion.. Hubby just said maybe it was nothing.. Gee.. he's not the expert, let me have the expert tell me so.
Hope you'd sorted things out.
By
Anonymous, at 5/5/06 18:01
hi kwai yoke
I agreed it could be just a passing phase too. Not to be too over-react, you may want to try the MCYS, a gov non-profit community services, they have an conselling service on behaviour problem child management.
http://app.mcys.gov.sg/web/serv_dss_searchLE_results.asp
By
Anonymous, at 8/5/06 17:58
Hi wtpgrr,
Maybe you could go tell that to the school on my behalf. The school is registered with MCYS.
By
ky, at 8/5/06 18:12
Post a Comment
<< Home