
Yes, yes, I know father's day was more than a month ago, but I was real tied up with things and couldn't find time to blog on this. I keep telling myself I need to post this, to be fair, since I had something for mother's day. So this is it, long over due. Tien did a beautiful coaster for father's day gift. I had wanted to take a pic of it, but was too busy and thought I could do it later. By the time I'm ready with the camera, my mom had already dump it into the rubbish bin. Oh boy! Make do with the making process pictures instead lah!
7 Comments:
Oh, so sayang that already dumped into dustbin. :<
By
Anonymous, at 27/7/06 19:22
She made this in school?
She looked so serious while 'working'. :P
By
Anonymous, at 28/7/06 09:57
better late than never....dumped into the dustbin ah...then did Daddy get to see the present?
By
Anonymous, at 28/7/06 10:44
Hahaha..your mum actually dumped Tien's gift for the father into the dustbin ah? Stylo leh..;p
By
Anonymous, at 28/7/06 14:55
Zara's mama: Yes, she did it in school.
Jan: Ya, daddy had seen the present, before it went down the rubbish chute.
Eileen: Hahhaa.., never come across my mind that throwing away gift can be view as being stylo.
By
ky, at 28/7/06 17:37
Tien is so adorable, concentrating at work, working out something for daddy :)
Haha, your mum just like my maid, the tidy one, throwing away most of my girls' master piece too :p
By
Anonymous, at 31/7/06 14:29
I just noticed your daughter has natural curls. Reminds me of my daughter when she was that age.
By
Anonymous, at 2/8/06 03:39
Post a Comment
<< Home