Dinos!
Had a wonderful time at the dinosaurs exhibition and Science Centre on Saturday.
Eu trying his hands on some puzzles.
Hehee..., me want to try also!
Hey! Wanna dig some dino's bones?
Fun at the sand pit.
Tien making herself comfy on the plane seat, at the aviation section of the Science Centre.
Playing with the water wheel.
Slide rides!
Had a go at the loop thro' the metal bar game.
Okay, I'm done with that game. What's next?
Look! I'm astro boy!
What's this? I had not learnt this in school.
Mommy bought us these cute little dinos before leaving.
Life arounds two of my precious 


8 Comments:
Dinos ah....think it's time for me to make another trip down to the SCC....my kids simply loves DINOs....kekeke
By
Anonymous, at 26/5/06 12:17
Wow.. they seem to have thoroughly enjoyed themselves!
The place looks clean too.. I can imagine if we have something similar here, the sand pit would have been very dirty!
By
Anonymous, at 26/5/06 12:31
Zara's mama: I super kiasu, went on the 1st day (morning some more). I don't know how's the situation like now, probably some lost bones or 1/3 of the sand gone? :P
Jan: Must go, if your kids adore dinos. Very informative for older kids and parents as well.
By
ky, at 26/5/06 14:24
Damien's school will explore on Dinosaurs next term, think i should bring him there so that he won't be so 'blur' when sch re-opens (kia su mummy)...thanks for the info..:)
Tien & Eu must have enjoyed themselves thoroughly...:)
By
Anonymous, at 26/5/06 14:49
WOW...so much fun!!!
Maybe I can bring EThyl there too! :)
By
Anonymous, at 26/5/06 17:13
Wah, such an interesting place!
Unfortunately it's in Singapore.
By
Anonymous, at 27/5/06 17:35
Hello
Found out that your children's age are similar to mine :) We went to the dino's exibition too! Great to find another mommy's blog. If you don mind, may I put u on my list pls?
By
LZmommy, at 8/6/06 14:31
Thanks for visiting and dropping a note! You are most welcome to add my page to your blog if you enjoy the read.
By
ky, at 8/6/06 15:57
Post a Comment
<< Home