woahahaha....looks like the kids enjoy their ice cream very much....it has been so long since I last let my kids eat ice cream *perhaps when they stop coughing altogether*...woahahahah
They don't really run around the hse when they are truely enjoying the food. So, the mess is easily clean up: sent them to bathe and throw the clothes into the washer. The pics do look terribly messy, but it's managable. :P
7 Comments:
Hahaha...CUTE! :)
By
Anonymous, at 29/5/06 14:51
So messy!!!
I don't think I can stand ler if I see this mess on Zara.. Yikes.. I have to learn how to be able to stop thinking it as a mess.
I like the pix where Eu came in to force himself into the pix. :P
By
Anonymous, at 29/5/06 15:52
Whoa, another ice-cream session. Hehe...I'm a bit like Zara's Mama. Cannot stand mess too. I wonder when I will let Gavin eat ice cream.
By
Anonymous, at 30/5/06 12:13
woahahaha....looks like the kids enjoy their ice cream very much....it has been so long since I last let my kids eat ice cream *perhaps when they stop coughing altogether*...woahahahah
By
Anonymous, at 30/5/06 12:53
They don't really run around the hse when they are truely enjoying the food. So, the mess is easily clean up: sent them to bathe and throw the clothes into the washer. The pics do look terribly messy, but it's managable. :P
By
ky, at 30/5/06 17:06
I can't stand mess! Imagining Ethyl in such mess can make me pull my hair out!!!
Really hand it to you for allowing some mess...:)
By
Anonymous, at 30/5/06 18:45
Wow, curly curly hair, so nice!
My son also eats ice-cream that cause a big mess for me to clean up, aiyo, when will he know how to taste ice-cream properly?!
By
Anonymous, at 30/5/06 19:50
Post a Comment
<< Home