You sure?
Was reading Ange's post on her husband's encounter with a couple where the wife doubted the husband. I'm often guilty of that. Why? Well, because of this and this. However there are times where I had been overly skeptical, and was wrong on my allegation. One such incident happened over the weekend:
Tien poo-poo, and I was cleaning her bottom with some baby wipes and wet cotton wool.
Me: Can you get me some cotton wool? Wet it please.
(Tien was playing with the ones that I had prepared)
Hub: *Put down the cotton wool in the plate that was behind my back*
Me: Did you wet it?
(Did not turn over my head to see)
Hub: Yes.
Me: You did not wet it using that little water in the plate, did you?
(I was sure he did not go into the kitchen to wet the cotton wool)
Hub: No? You want it to be wet right?
*Brought the plate to my face*
At that same instance, hubby realised I was doubting him, and I also remembered there is a toilet in the same room where the cotton wool was kept.
Hub: I used the washroom in the study.
Me: *Guilty smile*
Good thing hubby was in a good mood, else an argument would had evolved over wetting cotton wool.
Tien poo-poo, and I was cleaning her bottom with some baby wipes and wet cotton wool.
Me: Can you get me some cotton wool? Wet it please.
(Tien was playing with the ones that I had prepared)
Hub: *Put down the cotton wool in the plate that was behind my back*
Me: Did you wet it?
(Did not turn over my head to see)
Hub: Yes.
Me: You did not wet it using that little water in the plate, did you?
(I was sure he did not go into the kitchen to wet the cotton wool)
Hub: No? You want it to be wet right?
*Brought the plate to my face*
At that same instance, hubby realised I was doubting him, and I also remembered there is a toilet in the same room where the cotton wool was kept.
Hub: I used the washroom in the study.
Me: *Guilty smile*
Good thing hubby was in a good mood, else an argument would had evolved over wetting cotton wool.
Life arounds two of my precious 


5 Comments:
errrrr.....I think i am guilty too!!! but sometimes I feel, I can't help it....
By
Anonymous, at 22/5/06 12:07
Have not dropped by for a while. So sorry to hear about Tien. Hope she's much better now. Happy belated Mothers' Day too!
I think that's something women have to learn about husbands - we need to trust and respect their decisions. Even if they fail and give us more cleaning up to do, we still need to respect their senses.
BUT, husbands should also learn to consult their wives in everything, cos we make more practical decisions (:-)and are more in tune with family & kids matters! Yay!
By
Anonymous, at 22/5/06 14:04
Sometimes i did quarrel with hubby too just merely a small issue. Maybe hub-wife relationship should go through this phase.
By
Anonymous, at 22/5/06 19:00
I think we women are too careful sometimes...and perhaps at times too one-track mind in thinking. I for example want things to be done in a certain way although there are actually other ways around it. Haha...I think that's me being anal.
By
Anonymous, at 23/5/06 20:08
Somehow, my man also very careless with the kids. Just felt that cannot leave the kids with him fr too long. So I could relate to u. (and think I trust the maid with the kids more than him!)
By
Anonymous, at 7/6/06 23:57
Post a Comment
<< Home