posted by ky at 11:43 PM
Happy Birthday Daddy!Every body looked happy.Like the flag on Tien's face.
By ZMM, at 17/8/06 21:13
Hey, I did sing the Happy Birthday Song! Haha! Did the children's daddy received?! WoW! same day as the nation, 4 million people celebrating for him huh :P
By wtpgRR, at 21/8/06 12:34
Happy Belated Birthday to the daddy. I don't know why I do not get the Updated prompt when you post. Thus, am so backdated on your post :(
By IMMomsDaughter, at 28/8/06 15:10
Post a Comment << Home
Life arounds two of my precious monkeys darlings teenagers.
Online User(s)
3 Comments:
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Every body looked happy.
Like the flag on Tien's face.
By
ZMM, at 17/8/06 21:13
Hey, I did sing the Happy Birthday Song! Haha! Did the children's daddy received?! WoW! same day as the nation, 4 million people celebrating for him huh :P
By
wtpgRR, at 21/8/06 12:34
Happy Belated Birthday to the daddy. I don't know why I do not get the Updated prompt when you post. Thus, am so backdated on your post :(
By
IMMomsDaughter, at 28/8/06 15:10
Post a Comment
<< Home