Little Foot Steps

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Updates

1. The hiking pics
2. Tien's birthday pics

4 Comments:

  • I like the chocolate cake. Looks yummy in the pictures.

    Happy super belated, Tien! You look charming with your curls.

    Sorry to hear about Eu. I hope you will get a good school with caring teachers. I hear Maris Stella Kindergarten is not bad in patience with kids.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/8/06 18:59  

  • Hey ky, after seeing ur pix on the cameron trip, Im inspire and contemplating to brin my girls there as their 1st kick off oversea hoilday!

    My question... Did u go any strawberry farm for berries plucking? As I think my major agenda there is to pluck strawberries! Hahaha hopefully they hv BIGGER and SWEETER berries so I can show off to lazy SAHM :p

    But I didnt see any detail infor about strawberry farm in the cameron site. Very secptical if the farm does exist...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/8/06 15:14  

  • Yes, did went to 2 strawberry farms, but not for berries plucking. Hahahaa.., went there to eat the ice-cream and buy cookies and jams. There are many strawberry farms in Cameron, but don't expect them to be as sweet as those in Aussie and US farms (especially when they are in season). Also, those in Cameron are not grow on the ground. You could catch a glimpse from one of the ice-cream eating pic, and u will know what I mean.

    By Blogger ky, at 3/8/06 18:42  

  • hah...thank for the infor... :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/8/06 17:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers