我没有去农场
Eu has been using this statement when we ask him questions.
"Do you want to go to the toilet?"
"我没有去农场"
"How's school today?"
"我没有去农场"
"Can you tell mommy what happen?"
"我没有去农场"
"Okay, 你没有去农场, do you want to go 农场?"
"Errrr, nope!"
"Do you want to go to the toilet?"
"我没有去农场"
"How's school today?"
"我没有去农场"
"Can you tell mommy what happen?"
"我没有去农场"
"Okay, 你没有去农场, do you want to go 农场?"
"Errrr, nope!"
Really beats me what this "我没有去农场" mean in his limited vocabulary, and it brings me down the memory lane when Eu was about two years old. He kept saying "miss-sing loom" "miss-sing loom" while walking round the house. No one knew what was it that he was trying to express out. It was more than half a year later when I suddenly realised he was saying "music room"! And when he repeated his "miss-sing loom", I quickly asked: "music room?" I knew I had striked the jackpot, when his look said it all: "yes, that's what I have been saying".
Life arounds two of my precious 


6 Comments:
why? 我没有去农场?
Too many propaganda on TV on chicken flu? And you are not supposed to go to 农场?
By
Anonymous, at 6/12/05 15:11
Hahahaha....cute little Eu...really,sometimes we just have to guess and guess what these little fellow are trying to say..
Do let us know if you've figure out why he kept telling you he didn't go to the farm!!..hehehe..can' stop laughing lah...;p
By
Anonymous, at 6/12/05 20:19
that was one of frustratingly-fun phase of the kids...
Talk like adults...yet doesn't really know that they mean...LOL
By
Anonymous, at 7/12/05 12:50
Hah - I know what you mean. My daughter's got her favourite phrases too and I still haven't figured them out. Let us know once you crack this puzzle.
By
Anonymous, at 8/12/05 12:40
I hope I can break the code faster than the 1st one. He has started to add "because" in front of "我没有去农场" now :(
By
ky, at 8/12/05 13:51
I read this entry at home and couldn't pick up the characters cos my system didn't have the Chinese language pack installed. Now I see it at the PC at work. Er...what makes him say this? Is it part of an ad?
By
Anonymous, at 8/12/05 16:46
Post a Comment
<< Home