Little Foot Steps

Thursday, December 01, 2005

On cheerios (again)

To mommies having difficulties finding plain cheerios, which I used to, there are plenty of stock at Tanglin Mall's Market Place supermart. They have both the bigger and regular size packaging ones in the store, at the same time, which is very rare! Just been there on Tuesday night.

13 Comments:

  • I used to hunt for "hard to find" stuff there too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/05 01:34  

  • Hahahaa, and don't know why the expiry is often in about one month's time. This time round, surprisingly, the expiry is three months later!

    By Blogger ky, at 2/12/05 11:35  

  • We can't find it in KL totally. I'm trying to find some cereal/finger food for Zara which is not laddened with sugar or salt..

    You have any other things to recommend besides cheerios?

    Next time I go to SGP I must make sure I stock up (we normally are put up in Traders, very convenient to get to Tangling Mall).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/05 11:51  

  • Hmm... i am surprise to know that you have problems in getting this Cheerios in Singapore. This is a very common cheerios in US, so common until not many people want to buy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/05 12:36  

  • Hmm..is it really that nice huh?? I've never tried it before leh..so does Damien lor..hehe:P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/12/05 13:59  

  • Ya man, crazymommy! Probably becos' of the price. A regular box costed close to $9, while normal cereal brand (eg. kellogs) is only half that price. Actually, there are many good baby/kids/mommy stuffs out in the market, but you won't be able to find in S'pore, or the price will scare you off first.

    Zara's mama, the problem with these supermarts are, the plain cheerios does not seem to be their regular stock which they carry at all times. If you can't find at tanglin mall, call up all the cold storage supermarts, that will save you lots of time searching. Coming this month? I can go grab some for you first. Most baby food still contain some level of sugar, could try appealing for suggestion in blog. Sure flood with replies!

    By Blogger ky, at 2/12/05 14:15  

  • Blur-blur, hehee.., it tasted...plain lor (bland)! But suppose to be real heathly lah :)

    By Blogger ky, at 2/12/05 14:20  

  • ky, now Liberty supermart also has very good supply of Cheerios. Even the plain ones too!

    Maybe they are beginning to stock up due to the demand?

    I am not having problems getting them too! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/12/05 13:22  

  • saw it at NTUC, Bukit Merah Central branch a couple of months ago and they are selling at only $8.50.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/05 00:42  

  • Er...I didn't remember having problem buying this leh. But definitely not available at the NTUC. I bought it and fed it to my son for awhile as tidbits. But not any more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/05 13:05  

  • Ya, never saw in NTUC. $8.50, tat's close to $9, right?

    Fannie, where r the liberty supermarts? Last time used to have one at Plaza Sing, now close shop liao :(

    By Blogger ky, at 4/12/05 15:20  

  • I was very surprised to see it at NTUC too. Have bought 2 boxes todate. Will check if they still have it on my next visit there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/05 10:07  

  • I know they hv one Liberty at Jurong Point...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/05 21:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers