Little Foot Steps

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I will be busy with....

Chasing after the painter, the plumber, the carpenter and who ever that should have completed their job by yesterday. The walls had not been touch-up properly, the tap in the yard is leaking, half of the kitchen cabinets not installed, there are still rubbish not cleared, the floors looked like they were never polished. And I'm suppose to live there before the New Year!

Well, pray for me and merry Christmas everyone!

13 Comments:

  • Good luck!! Do keep us posted once all is settled.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/12/05 21:45  

  • I know how it feels, i was in the same mad rush this time 3 years ago..All the best of luck to you:)

    Have a blessed christmas and a Happy 2006:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/12/05 00:40  

  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you..

    Hope you are enjoying the holidays even with all the delay with your reno.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/12/05 00:57  

  • Think I'm too tensed up to really feel the holiday mood :( That explain why I'm still up at this hour, looking at my own blog :p

    By Blogger ky, at 25/12/05 01:03  

  • Try not to rush them. Let them do their job but monitor them closely. I would hate it if they do a rush job. Make your money worth. Hang in there! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/12/05 00:23  

  • hello ky,
    moving house??? i was a bit shocked and it is a good thing tat i am following your website to get all the updates from you! i really enjoy reading them....
    happy holiday!!
    love rita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/12/05 18:48  

  • Hey, Kwai, didn't get to wish you Merry Christmas, but here it anyhow. Blessed Christmas and a good year ahead too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/12/05 01:17  

  • That sounded really rushed. It must have been difficult amidst the holiday period to get renovation ready for the new year.

    I hope by now, things are getting there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/12/05 14:27  

  • Btw, Happy New Year to you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31/12/05 23:46  

  • Hope everything has gone well as planned. Happy new year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/1/06 01:23  

  • Happy new year!!!

    Take it easy...more haste less speed...oh, and the quality too! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/1/06 16:33  

  • Oh Rita! So happy to hear from you :) In fact, I have moved when I'm writting this comment. Where? Must be your next question. Hahaha, cannot write here, after many mommies have cautioned not to reveal too much :P Clue, it's near your dad's old place.

    To the rest of the well-wishers, Happy New Year! Too busy unpacking and settling all necessary things. No phone line and internet yet. Yes, they can cut off your connection easily, but to connect, it's very complicated. That's what they said. Will post some updates, once I can breathe better :)

    By Blogger ky, at 3/1/06 16:20  

  • Ah! Sign of life! Waiting for you to get back online. Good luck with the unpacking - you'll need it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/1/06 02:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers