Mission completed
Yeah! Finished the crafts Eu and Tien are to deliver for teacher's day celebration. Every year, I scratch my head hard to think of ideas on what kind of crafts which can involve Eu in the process of making. I'm not a creative person, so this IS a tough task for me. Finding time to search for ideas, to source for materials, to making the crafts itself, has been a challenge. And this year, the number of crafts needed doubled due to Tien. But, everytime after we had finished the project, I always have this satisfaction and proud feeling. These are the works done by me and my kids with all our hearts.
Life arounds two of my precious 


9 Comments:
Wow,nice..
Is very time consuming huh?!
By
LHS, at 25/8/06 17:57
Very nice cards that u did with them...
By
LZmommy, at 26/8/06 03:34
Nice.. how come you need to make so many cards? for different teachers?
By
ZMM, at 28/8/06 11:02
Ya lor...must make so many ah? Heheh. I'm wondering if I should just buy something off the shelf or still some ideas here. :)
By
Anonymous, at 28/8/06 11:25
Aiya, one kid got 2 teachers, so 2 kids need to come up with 4 crafts. Eu made flowers this year, while Tien did the cards.
It's not really time consuming, but as a full time working parent, I do need to plan it way way ahead. The kids may not be very cooperative, though you may be ready to start the crafts.
By
ky, at 28/8/06 11:45
I need to make 3 cards and i have not start anything yet!!! Alamak...might just get something off the shelf..hehe..;p
By
blurblur, at 28/8/06 12:24
Wow, vey nice indeed. Next time, can share share how you make them :)
By
IMMomsDaughter, at 28/8/06 15:15
alamak...seeing you post the finished product then realised I have forgotten to take photos of the teacher's day project and the cards the kids drew for their teachers...haiz....think i am getting old lor!!!
my kids also did so many cards...think it was 7 cards all in all plus 5 parent cum kids combined work for the teachers...tired sia!!!
By
Anonymous, at 29/8/06 12:28
Goodness, Jan! You had more than me. Luckily this type of event happens once a year. :P
By
ky, at 29/8/06 15:21
Post a Comment
<< Home