posted by ky at 4:06 PM
wow.. getting very good.
By ZMM, at 28/8/06 11:02
Hmm...looks nice. Maybe I should also try my hands at baking soon.
By Anonymous, at 28/8/06 11:23
The banana cake looks very yummy indeed...
By blurblur, at 28/8/06 12:25
Why man always think woman's thing is white elephant?I like to make cake too but don't have oven here..Emm..maybe have to buy one oven..
By LHS, at 28/8/06 13:50
ZM: I have posted the recipe for the cookies under the comment.Sesame: You should. I always find baking much easier than cooking, and I still do.Eileen: Your eyesight is superb! All that had eaten that banana cake, said it's good, including hubby. :PHuisia: Hahhaaa...., hubby actually has some basis to give that comment. I used my previous oven less than 5 times in my 8 years stay there. :P
By ky, at 28/8/06 14:03
wow....more baking..kekeke....i can almost smell it thro my LCD screen...ekekeke
By Anonymous, at 29/8/06 12:33
Yummy yummy, Mummy! :) Your bakes looks good!
By Phoebe, at 31/8/06 17:00
Wow! It looks really yummy! Wish i know how to bake too!
By Anonymous, at 18/10/06 17:23
Post a Comment << Home
Life arounds two of my precious monkeys darlings teenagers.
Online User(s)
8 Comments:
wow.. getting very good.
By
ZMM, at 28/8/06 11:02
Hmm...looks nice. Maybe I should also try my hands at baking soon.
By
Anonymous, at 28/8/06 11:23
The banana cake looks very yummy indeed...
By
blurblur, at 28/8/06 12:25
Why man always think woman's thing is white elephant?
I like to make cake too but don't have oven here..
Emm..maybe have to buy one oven..
By
LHS, at 28/8/06 13:50
ZM: I have posted the recipe for the cookies under the comment.
Sesame: You should. I always find baking much easier than cooking, and I still do.
Eileen: Your eyesight is superb! All that had eaten that banana cake, said it's good, including hubby. :P
Huisia: Hahhaaa...., hubby actually has some basis to give that comment. I used my previous oven less than 5 times in my 8 years stay there. :P
By
ky, at 28/8/06 14:03
wow....more baking..kekeke....i can almost smell it thro my LCD screen...ekekeke
By
Anonymous, at 29/8/06 12:33
Yummy yummy, Mummy! :) Your bakes looks good!
By
Phoebe, at 31/8/06 17:00
Wow! It looks really yummy! Wish i know how to bake too!
By
Anonymous, at 18/10/06 17:23
Post a Comment
<< Home